Friday, August 12, 2011

Headshots by NGB: Lovely Lourdes


I started my day very early today with meeting a bride-to-be at 5:15am, that's right, 5:15am (there are no limits with NGB, truly)....in the back of my mind, I knew that I had a special session today in the early part of the evening.  Yes, folks, it was a headshot session.  I met Lourdes in March while capturing Jose and Ana's wedding (remember them? The wedding at Venuti's).  Lourdes was the maid of honor at that wedding.  Her beauty stood out then, and sure enough after getting to know a little bit more, I found out that she has a passion for acting.  So you can imagine that two weeks ago when she reached out to me, it was a session that I absolutely couldn't miss.  We met at the Millenium Park and took advantage of the perfect golden sun.  It was gorgeous out today too, so definitely a treat to be out there shooting these headshots.  I truly hope that you enjoy this sneak peek.  It was very interesting to capture so many sides of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Founded by Njeri G. Bishota; Based in Chicago, Illinois. Specializing in Wedding Photography and "A Day in the Life.." style of Kids/Family Portraiture! NGB Studios is also the home of up-and-coming photographer Ramona Ruskuls.