Monday, September 12, 2011

Portraits by NGB: Baby Jacob


To say that I was blown away by a double session this weekend would be an understatement.  I started with adorable Baby Jacob who after being fed was one of the happiest babies ever.  His baby blue eyes just pierced through my heart and I fell in complete love with this little 3 month-old baby boy.  I truly hope you enjoy. By the way, what makes this even more special is that Baby Jacob is technically Baby Abigail's uncle since Abigail's grandparents are parents to Baby Jacob.....Talk about cool, right?!? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Founded by Njeri G. Bishota; Based in Chicago, Illinois. Specializing in Wedding Photography and "A Day in the Life.." style of Kids/Family Portraiture! NGB Studios is also the home of up-and-coming photographer Ramona Ruskuls.